Amalaki Ekadashi Vrat Katha PDF : Do you want to download Amalaki Ekadashi Vrat Katha in PDF format? If your answer is yes, then you are at the right place. Use the link below to download Pdf.
Amalaki Ekadashi Vrat Katha PDF Details
Amalaki Ekadashi Vrat Katha
|No. of Pages||02|
|Category||Religion & Spirituality|
Amalaki Ekadashi Vrat Katha
In Hindu texts, every Ekadashi is devoted to Lord Vishnu. Amalaki Ekadashi is one of them. On Amalaki Ekadashi, Lord Vishnu is worshipped under the Amla tree. This tree is thought to have been created by Lord Vishnu. On this day, people consume a lot of amla. According to the scriptures, through fasting with dedication, one receives Lord Vishnu’s particular blessing. This fast grants the person’s wishes and also transports them to heaven. If you’re fasting or going to observe Amalaki Ekadashi, you can see the Hindi version of the narrative here.
When Lord Brahma appeared from Lord Vishnu’s navel, numerous questions arose in his thoughts, according to legend: “Who is he?” What is the meaning of their existence? How did he come into being? He began conducting penance to Lord Vishnu in order to learn the answers to all of these problems. Lord Vishnu appeared to Brahma ji after many years of hard penance. After seeing Lord Vishnu’s vision, Lord Brahma, the universe’s creator, became exceedingly upset and tears welled up in his eyes.
The Amla tree arose where Brahma’s tears fell. When Lord Vishnu saw this, he told Brahma ji that the Amla tree had sprouted from your tears, and that this tree and its fruit would be exceedingly precious to me. It’s situated on a divine. It will be home to all of the gods. Lord Vishnu said, “I shall be exceedingly delighted with the individual who worships me by law and order by sitting under the Amla tree today, on Falgun Shukla Ekadashi.” He’ll make it to heaven. All of his transgressions will be forgiven. This fast will soon grant all of the person’s requests.
आमलकी एकादशी व्रत विधि | Amalaki Ekadashi Vrat Puja Vidhi
- First, take a bath in front of Lord Vishnu’s image and resolve to fast on Amalaki Ekadashi by holding Til, Kush, Mudra, and water in your hands.
- After the resolution, Shodshopachara should be used to worship the Lord.
- After you’ve worshipped the Lord, use the worship material to worship the gooseberry tree.
- Clean the area around the tree and sanctify it with cow dung beforehand.
- Create an altar at the tree’s root and place the Kalash on it.
- In this Kalash, invite deities, pilgrimages, and oceans.
- In the Kalash, keep the aroma and Panch Ratna.
- Place Panch Pallav on top of it and light the lamp.
- Wear garments and apply shrikhand sandalwood paste to the urn’s gorge.
- Finally, place a golden idol of Parashurama, Shri Vishnu’s sixth incarnation, on top of the Kalash and worship him properly.
- At night, chant Bhagwat Katha and Bhajan to remember the Lord.
- On Dwadashi, serve meals to the Brahmin in the morning and offer Dakshina to the Brahmin along with the idol of Parashurama.
- After you’ve completed these things, eat and drink.
Similar Free PDF’S
- Ekadashi Vrat Katha Book PDF Free Download
- Ahoi Ashtami Vrat Katha PDF In Hindi Free Download
- Kedareswara Vratham Vrat Katha PDF in Telugu Free Download
Download Amalaki Ekadashi Vrat Katha PDF For Free
You can download the Amalaki Ekadashi Vrat Katha in PDF format using the link given Below. If the PDF download link is not working, let us know in the comment box so that we can fix the link.Amalaki-Ekadashi-Vrat-Katha-PDF-in-Hindi-1