Economic Survey 2022 PDF : Do you want to download Economic Survey 2022 in PDF format? If your answer is yes, then you are at the right place. Use the link below to download Pdf.
Economic Survey 2022 PDF Details
Economic Survey 2022
|No. of Pages||24|
Economic Survey 2022
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman will present the Economic Survey 2021-22 to Parliament on Monday, January 31. According to several experts, the finance ministry is likely to predict an economic growth rate of roughly 9% for the next fiscal year (2022-23). Apart from forecasting the Indian economy’s future, the Economic Survey will give an overview of how the Indian economy has done in the last 12 months.
In India, it has long been customary to present the Economic Survey before the Union Budget. The Economic Survey 2021-22 is scheduled to include a comprehensive analysis of the impact of the coronavirus pandemic on the Indian economy.
All you Need to Know About Economic Survey 2021-22
- The finance ministry is expected to forecast a 9% GDP growth rate for the coming fiscal year (2022-23). In a recent analysis, the World Bank predicted that India’s economy would grow at an annual rate of 8.7%. Due to the onset of the Covid-19 pandemic and the countrywide lockdown, the Indian economy declined by 7.3 percent in 2020-21.
- This year, the Economic Survey 2021-22 will be published in a single volume. The study examines India’s economic development throughout the previous fiscal year, which ended in March, and provides a forecast for the coming fiscal year.
- It includes specific data on all sectors, including agriculture, industry, manufacturing, employment, infrastructure, foreign exchange, exports, and imports, as well as policy initiatives and projects done by the current government.
- The report was normally prepared by the chief economic adviser, however this year it was prepared by the principal economic adviser and other officials. After Krishnamurthy Subramaniam’s term ended in December, the position of CEA was left empty.
- V Anantha Nageswaran, the top economic adviser, will give a press conference in conjunction with the release of the Economic Survey report, which is his first. He took over just days before the Budget was to be presented. Nageswaran is a former executive of Credit Suisse Group AG and Julius Baer Group, as well as a scholar.
- Economic surveys assist people have a better knowledge of the economy and the Union Budget. The surveys were formerly given as part of the Budget, but in 1964 they were delinked and published separately with the goal of providing background or context.
- The Covid-19 pandemic was the focus of last year’s study, with India implementing a four-pillar plan of containment, fiscal, financial, and long-term structural reforms.
- Every year, the Economic Surveys have a topic. It was saving lives and livelihoods last year. The 2017-18 report’s topic was ‘pink’ as a symbol of women’s empowerment.
- All Economic Survey reports are available in PDF format on the ministry of finance’s website: https://www.indiabudget.gov.in/economicsurvey/
- India isn’t the only country that has conducted such a study. Economic surveys are conducted in the United States, Scandinavia, and the European Union.
Similar Free PDF’S
- Padma Shri Awards 2022 Winners List PDF
- केंद्रीय बजट 2022 | Budget 2022 PDF in Hindi
- प्रधानमंत्री फ्री सिलाई मशीन योजना फॉर्म 2022 | Free Silai Machine Yojana Form 2022 PDF
Download Economic Survey 2022 PDF For Free
You can download the Economic Survey 2022 in PDF format using the link given Below. If the PDF download link is not working, let us know in the comment box so that we can fix the link.Economic-Survey-2022-PDF