Ekadashi Vrat List 2022 PDF : Do you want to download Ekadashi Vrat List 2022 in PDF format? If your answer is yes, then you are at the right place. Use the link below to download Pdf.
Ekadashi Vrat List 2022 PDF Details
Ekadashi Vrat List 2022
|No. of Pages||01|
|Category||Religion & Spirituality|
Ekadashi Vrat List 2022 PDF
Ekadashi Vrat 2022 List PDF has been given a lot of thought in Hindu religion. On this day, Narayan Shri Vishnu is worshipped. The eleventh day of the month is known as Ekadashi or Gyaras in the Hindu calendar. Ekadashi occurs twice a year, once in the Shukla Paksha and once in the Krishna Paksha.
The Ekadashi that occurs after the new moon is known as Shukla Paksha, whereas the Ekadashi that occurs after the full moon is known as Krishna Paksha. Each Ekadashi fast has a unique meaning. Ekadashi Tithi occurs twice a month, according to the Panchang. Shukla Paksha is one, and Krishna Paksha is the other. Shukla Paksha’s Ekadashi, which occurs after Amavasya Tithi, and Krishna Paksha’s second Ekadashi Tithi, which occurs after Purnima Tithi (Which full moon date is in which month of the year 2022, see full list). In a year, there are a total of 24 Ekadashi Tithis. However, when the Purushottam month (Malmas/Adhikmas) year arrives, their number rises from 24 to 26.
Why is Ekadashi important?
‘Hari Vasara’ and ‘Hari Divas’ are two other names for Ekadashi. The sacred writings of Skanda Purana and Padma Purana both emphasise the value of fasting on Ekadashi. Both the Vaishnava and non-Vaishnava communities commemorate Ekadashi. Fasting devotees refrain from eating grains, wheat, spices, and most vegetables. The fasting preparations begin a day before Dashami (the tenth day), also known as Ekadashi.
This day is dedicated to Lord Vishnu’s adoration. Lord Vishnu is worshipped in praise, and prayers and mantras are chanted to seek his blessings for all-round prosperity. Devotees bathe in the morning on Dashami as a religious ritual. After sunset on Ekadashi, devotees might sing aarti, recite Ekadashi Vrat Katha (Ekadashi Katha), and give spiritual talks.
What is Ekadashi Puja Vidhi?
Devotees should up early on this day and commit to fast for the entire day during morning prayers. It is necessary to incorporate holy Ganges water, holy basil, flowers, and Panchamrit when worshipping Lord Vishnu. Nihar and Phalahar are the two types of fasting. Those who fast on this day are allowed to eat after Lord Vishnu’s evening prayer. However, on the day following Ekadashi, Parana Vidhi Vrat is completed, and on the day after Dwadashi, Parana Vidhi Vrat is completed.
What is Ekadashi Vrat Parana Vidhi?
Ekadashi fasting is the process of breaking the Ekadashi fast after it has been completed. It is performed after daybreak on Dwadashi, the next day of Ekadashi. Ekadashi Parana should only be performed on Dwadashi Tithi, and especially during the first quarter of the day, also known as Hari Vasara.
On Dwadashi tithi, it is thought that one should feed Brahmins or assist the destitute.
What is Ekadashi fasting story?
Every year, there are 24 Ekadashi fasts, 12 for Shukla Paksha and 12 for Krishna Paksha. For each fast, a different Ekadashi fasting storey is told. The most well-known are Vaikuntha Ekadashi and Ashadhi Ekadashi.
What is allowed in Ekadashi meal?
Here are a few things to remember if you’re fasting on Ekadashi:
- You can only eat one meal every day. Salt should be avoided in eating.
- On this day, fresh fruits, dry fruits, vegetables, nuts, and milk products are among the most popular foods.
- As a cereal substitute, sabudana khichdi is blended or garnished with sago, peanuts, and potatoes.
- You are unable to consume any type of cereal. On Dashami, even the ingestion of pulses and honey is forbidden. On this day, rice is especially forbidden to be consumed.
- Alcohol and non-vegetarian foods should both be avoided at all costs.
- Complete fasting should be practised on Ekadashi. Some believers refuse to drink any water at all. Nirjala Ekadashi is the name of the fast.
- The Dashami regimen should be followed on Dwadashi (the twelfth day), the day after Ekadashi. Early in the morning, take a bath, and light a diya to offer devotion to Lord Vishnu (earthen lamp). Food cooked on Dashami day can be eaten to break the fast.
Benefits of Ekadashi fasting
- There are 26 advantages to fasting on Ekadashi: one keeps healthy, one is free of devils, ghosts, and vampires, and so on.
- Sins are forgiven, afflictions are alleviated, all works are completed, good fortune is obtained, salvation is attained, marriage difficulties are removed, wealth and prosperity are attained, peace is attained, and one is liberated from attachment, illusion, and bondage. Yes, all aspirations are realised. Happiness, accomplishment, peace, poverty,
- everything lost is returned, ancestors are set free from degradation, fortune awakens, prosperity is obtained, and a son is attained. Enemies are defeated, all ailments are eradicated, fame and celebrity are attained, the rewards of Vajapeya and Ashwamedha Yagya are attained, and success in every endeavour is attained.
Similar Free PDF’S
- Navratri Vrat Katha Book PDF in Hindi Free Download
- Anant Chaturdashi Vrat Katha In Hindi PDF Free Download
- Karwa Chauth Vrat Katha Book PDF In Hindi Free Download
Download Ekadashi Vrat List 2022 PDF For Free
You can download the Ekadashi Vrat List 2022 in PDF format using the link given Below. If the PDF download link is not working, let us know in the comment box so that we can fix the link.