Gram Panchayat Sahayak New Form PDF : Do you want to download Gram Panchayat Sahayak New Form in PDF format? If your answer is yes, then you are at the right place. Use the link below to download Pdf.
Gram Panchayat Sahayak New Form PDF Details
Gram Panchayat Sahayak New Form
|No. of Pages||04|
Gram Panchayat Sahayak Application Form
There is good news for young people looking for work in Uttar Pradesh’s rural areas. In terms of jobs, the Yogi government has been dynamic. In 58189 Gram Panchayats, the Uttar Pradesh government will appoint Panchayat Assistants, Accountants, and Data Entry Operators. Each Gram Panchayat will have one Panchayat Assistant. On the basis of 10th and 12th grade grades, this recruitment will be done on a merit basis. The candidate must live in the same Gram Panchayat as the candidate. Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 40. A one-year contract would be offered to panchayat helpers. He would be paid a monthly honorarium of 6,000 rupees.
Panchayat Assistants will be appointed at the Gram Panchayat level, according to Uttar Pradesh Panchayati Raj Minister Bhupendra Chaudhary, who spoke to reporters on Monday. Pradhan will be unable to keep his family and relatives in the house. In addition, in the Panchayat elections, when the Gram Panchayat is reserved, the assistant of the same category shall be chosen. That is, only Scheduled Caste assistants shall be selected in Panchayats whose head offices are held by Scheduled Castes. On plain paper, the application forms will be delivered to the Gram Panchayat, Development Block, or District Panchayat Raj Officer’s office. This requires the attachment of certificates relating to educational qualifications, age, and caste.
Gram Panchayat Sahayak Eligibilities Criteria
- The minimum educational requirement for Panchayat Assistant/Accountant/Data Entry Operator is an Intermediate examination administered by the Uttar Pradesh Board of Secondary Education, or any other qualification recognised by the State Government as comparable.
- As of July 1 of the selection year, the minimum age for Panchayat Assistant/Accountant-cum-Dot Entry Operator will be 18 years, and the maximum age will be 40 years. The upper age restriction for SC, ST, and Backward Classes will be relaxed by 5 years.
- A resident of the same Gram Panchayat must apply for the position of Panchayat Assistant/Accountant/Data Entry Operator.
- 10th Mark sheet with Self Attested
- 12th Marks Sheet with self Attested
- Domicile certificate
- Caster certification
- Aadhar Card
Uttar Pradesh Gram Panchayat Sahayak / Accountant Notification 2021 Detail
|Organization name||UP panchayati Raj Vibhag|
|Name of Posts||Panchayat Sahayak / Accountant Cum Data Entry Operator|
|Number of Post||58189 Posts|
|Job location||Uttar Pradesh Gram Panchayat|
|Application Mode||Offline Mode|
|Start date of Form||02 August 2021|
|Last date of form submission||17 August 2021|
Download Gram Panchayat Sahayak New Form PDF for free
You can download the Gram Panchayat Sahayak New Form in PDF format using the link given Below. If the PDF download link is not working, let us know in the comment box so that we can fix the link.