HDFC Bank DD Form PDF : Do you want to download HDFC Bank DD Form in PDF format? If your answer is yes, then you are at the right place. Use the link below to download Pdf.
HDFC Bank DD Form PDF Details
HDFC Bank DD Form
|No. of Pages||02|
|Category||Banking & Finance|
HDFC Bank DD Form
A demand draught, sometimes known as a DD, is a financial instrument that is only due when it is needed. A demand draught is a negotiable document used to transfer funds from one entity to another. To get a DD issued quickly, fill out the HDFC DD Form.
Modes to Issue a DD in HDFC Bank
The demand draught can be obtained in one of two ways from the HDFC Bank:
For the issue of a demand draught in HDFC Bank, the following items are necessary.
- Cheque (The amount for which the DD has to be made) or cash
- HDFC DD Form.
How to Get the Demand Draft Issued Offline
Fill the form– Request an HDFC DD Form from the bank staff at the branch where you have your account. You can also get the HDFC Bank DD form from the company’s website at https://www.hdfcbank.com/htdocs/common/pdf/DD-Request.pdf.
Form Details – The following information must be entered into the form:
- The payment method you want to use.
- In whose favour is the DD to be issued? (beneficiary),
- The location where the DD will be cashed
- Number on the cheque,
- Number of bank account,
- The account holder’s signature
The form must then be sent to the bank official after all of these facts have been entered.
Demand draft charges– When you submit the paperwork, along with the money/cheque and the demand draught fees, the bank will issue the demand draught. The fees differ from one account to the next.
|Up to Rs. 50,000||Rs. 75|
|Above Rs. 50,000 & up to Rs. 1 Lakh||Rs. 2.50 per 1000 or part thereof (Min Rs. 100)|
|Above Rs. 1 Lakh||Rs. 2 per 1000 or part thereof (Min Rs. 250 & Max Rs. 5000)|
PAN card details– PAN card data must be given if the amount is greater than Rs 50,000.
Process for Issuing Demand Draft Online through HDFC Net Banking
- In order to use internet banking, your bank account must be activated.
- Before continuing any further, check the balance amount after logging in with the data.
- To continue, select the “Make Demand Draft” option.
- A new window appears, containing the HDFC DD form, which requires several details to be filled in accurately. It will include information such as the amount, the location where the drawing will take place, and your digital signature.
- The form must be submitted when all of these facts have been entered.
- Your account is debited in the amount of the draught plus making charges.
- After performing the appropriate checks, select between picking up the draught from a bank branch or having it delivered to your home by mail.
Validity of the Demand Draft
A demand draught is good for three months from the date it is issued. The demand draught will be invalid if it is not submitted within three months, but money will not be repaid automatically. It necessitates a distinct procedure.
- The purchaser of the draught should go to the bank branch where the draught was issued and file an application for revalidation of the draught.
- The payee (the person specified in the draught) or any other individual cannot approach the bank for revalidation of the draught; only the account holder can do so.
- The bank branch will revalidate the draught after checking it against their original records, and the draft’s validity will be extended for another three months from the date of revalidation.
- A document that has once been revalidated cannot be revalidated again. You must show the draught to the bank during the revalidation period.
Similar Free PDF’S
- All Indian Bank Name List PDF
- Private Bank List In India PDF Download
- All Bank Balance Enquiry Number List PDF Download
Download HDFC Bank DD Form PDF For Free
You can download the HDFC Bank DD Form in PDF format using the link given Below. If the PDF download link is not working, let us know in the comment box so that we can fix the link.HDFC-Bank-DD-Form-PDF