Jan Aushadhi Medicine List 2021 PDF : Do you want to download Jan Aushadhi Medicine List 2021 in PDF format? If your answer is yes, then you are at the right place. Use the link below to download Pdf.
Jan Aushadhi Medicine List 2021 PDF Details
Jan Aushadhi Medicine List 2021
|No. of Pages||17|
|PDF Size||1.05 MB|
|Category||Health & Fitness|
Jan Aushadhi Medicine List 2021
The “Jan Aushadhi Scheme” was established by the Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Government of India in November 2008 across the country with the goal of making quality generic medications available to all at cheap costs. The Scheme is administered by the Bureau of Pharma PSUs of India (BPPI), which is under the Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Government of India.
The “Jan Aushadhi Scheme” was renamed “Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Yojana” in September 2015. (PMJAY). To give the initiative a boost, it was renamed “Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana” in November of 2016. (PMBJP).
As a result, one of the government’s main goals has been to “ensure the provision of high-quality medicines at accessible costs for all.”
The Jan Aushadhi Scheme has the following distinguishing features
- Providing excellent medications at cheap prices to everyone, especially the poor and underprivileged, through specialised outlets known as Jan Aushadhi Stores (JAS).
- State governments providing built-up space for JAS in district hospitals
- JAS is operated by State Government-nominated Operating Agencies such as NGOs, Charitable Organizations, and public societies such as the Red Cross Society and Rogi Kalyan Samitis.
- Using the trading margins allowed for pharmaceuticals to cover operational expenses.
- In the first instance, the generic pharmaceuticals are supplied by the Central Pharma PSUs, ensuring both quality and prompt delivery. Medicines, on the other hand, might be sourced from high-quality small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs) units wherever they are needed.
- To ensure that government doctors prescribe generic drugs, with proactive backing from state governments.
The Jan Aushadhi Scheme’s main goals are as follows:
- To make quality the hallmark of pharmaceuticals by assuring supplies from Central Public Sector Undertakings (CPSUs), as well as other PSUs and GMP-compliant producers in the private sector.
- Expand coverage of high-quality generic drugs, lowering and redefining the per-person unit cost of treatment.
- Provide generic counterparts to any prescription drug or over-the-counter (OTC) drug in all therapeutic categories, which is not limited to Public Health System beneficiaries but also serves others.
- Raise awareness of the fact that good quality does not always imply a high price through education and publicity.
- v. Increase demand for generic medications “Through All for All” by enhancing healthcare access and lowering treatment costs.
- Since it is a public welfare programme, state governments, the federal government, public sector enterprises, the private sector, NGOs, cooperative groups, and other institutions should all be involved.
- Create a model that can be copied in other countries in order to achieve their common aim of affordable, high-quality health care.
The Jan Aushadhi Scheme Campaign’s Benefits
The Jan Aushadhi programme makes quality drugs affordable by opening dedicated outlets that sell generic medicines that are less expensive but have the same quality and efficacy as more expensive branded drugs.
The following are some comparative advantages:
- Raise public awareness of cost-effective drugs and how to get them.
- Create a public-private collaboration to make unbranded, high-quality generic pharmaceuticals available at low prices.
- Encourage doctors to prescribe generic drugs, particularly in government hospitals.
- Enable significant health-care cost savings, particularly for poor patients and those with chronic illnesses that necessitate long-term drug use.
- Shpl Products Price List PDF Free Download
- Cipla Generic Products List PDF Free Download
- Vaccination Chart For Babies In India PDF Free Download
Download Jan Aushadhi Medicine List 2021 PDF For Free
You can download the Jan Aushadhi Medicine List 2021 in PDF format using the link given Below. If the PDF download link is not working, let us know in the comment box so that we can fix the link.