List of Drug Schedule A to Z PDF : Do you want to download List of Drug Schedule A to Z in PDF format? If your answer is yes, then you are at the right place. Use the link below to download Pdf.
List of Drug Schedule A to Z PDF Details
List of Drug Schedule A to Z
|No. of Pages||31|
|Category||Health & Fitness|
List of Drug Schedule A to Z
The Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945 are the regulations enacted by the Indian government in response to the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940. These rules divide medications into schedules and provide requirements for storing, selling, displaying, and prescribing each schedule.
The Drugs and Cosmetics Rules of 1945 include provisions for the classification of drugs into schedules, as well as requirements for their storage, sale, exhibition, and prescription. The terms of licences are outlined in Rule 67. The labelling restrictions are found in Rule 97.
- Schedule A: Contains a variety of letter forms and formats for licencing and other applications.
- Schedule B outlines the fees charged by government-run laboratories.
- Schedule C: This section covers a variety of biological products as well as their control. Serums, Adrenaline Vitamins, and other similar products are examples.
- Schedule D: List of medications exempted from the provision of drug importation.
- Schedule E is a list of poisons and the laws that govern them. Sarpa Visha (snake venom), Parada (Mercury), and so on.
- Schedule F: This section provides the rules and regulations that govern the operation of a blood bank.
- Schedule F-I: This section provides vaccination rules and requirements.
- Schedule F-II: This section provides surgical dressing requirements and standards.
- Schedule F-III outlines the rules and regulations governing umbilical tapes.
- Schedule F-F contains ophthalmic ointments and solutions regulations and standards.
- Schedule K contains a list of numerous chemicals and medications, as well as the regulations that apply to them.
- Schedule M: This section contains different production, premises, waste disposal, and equipment rules.
- Schedule N: Contains different pharmacy regulations and requirements.
- Schedule O contains numerous disinfection fluid restrictions and requirements.
- Schedule P: Regulates the shelf life and storage of many medications.
- Schedule P-I: Regulates the size of retail packages for specific medications.
- Schedule Q is a list of dyes and pigments that are allowed in soap and cosmetics.
- Schedule R: Contains numerous condom and other mechanical contraception laws and requirements.
- Schedule S: Contains a list of numerous cosmetics and toiletries, as well as instructions for cosmetics makers to follow the newest Bureau of Indian Standards criteria.
- Schedule T: Contains different restrictions and requirements for Ayurvedic, Siddha, and Unani product manufacturing.
- Schedule U: Contains numerous record-keeping regulations and requirements.
- Schedule V outlines the requirements for drug patents.
- Schedule Y contains clinical trial requirements and recommendations.
Schedule G: Testolactone, Hydroxyurea, Carbutamide, Primidone, and other substances in this schedule are examples.
Schedule H: Examples include androgenic, anabolic, oestrogenic, and progestational medicines including Xanax, Hepatitis B vaccination, Ibuprofen, Vasopressin, and others.
Schedule X: Secobarbital, Glutethimide, and other Schedule X drugs are examples.
Schedule J: This document contains a list of diseases and ailments that are currently untreatable by any medicine on the market. No drug has the legal authority to claim to be able to cure these illnesses.
Similar Free PDF’S
- All Dimensional Formula List PDF Free Download
- Chemical Formulas List for Class 10 PDF Free Download
- 400+ Excel Formulas & Functions List PDF Free Download
Download List of Drug Schedule A to Z PDF For Free
You can download the List of Drug Schedule A to Z in PDF format using the link given Below. If the PDF download link is not working, let us know in the comment box so that we can fix the link.