Lok Sabha Internship 2021 Application Form pdf : Do you want to download Lok Sabha Internship 2021 Application Form in PDF format? If your answer is yes, then you are at the right place. Use the link below to download Pdf.
|Lok Sabha Internship 2021 Application Form Pdf Details|
|No. of Pages : 04|
|PDF Size : 378KB|
|Language : English|
|Category : Government|
|Source : bpst.nic.in|
Lok Sabha Internship 2021 Application Form
The application form for the Lok Sabha Internship Programme, namely the Lok Sabha Training Programme on Innovation, Research, and Development, is now available (LSTPIRD).
The internship, entitled the Lok Sabha Training Program on Innovation, Research, and Development, will be run by the parliament’s stated house with the goal of allowing interns to learn and comprehend the procedural components of the Indian Parliament’s operation. The Lok Sabha, or House of the People, of the Indian Parliament is accepting applications from qualified graduate and postgraduate candidates for internships of up to 11 months.
Eligibility for Internship in the Lok Sabha in 2021
- All applicants must be Indian citizens.
As of June 9, 2021, applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 25.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in any field, such as law, finance, international relations, journalism, management, social science, and so on.
- Those studying professional degrees and have completed the first year of their studies are also eligible to apply for the Lok Sabha Internship 2021.
- For the internship, candidates with job experience in any industry, such as marketing, research, management counselling, and so on, will be preferred.
Documentation is required.
- Form of Application
Attach a copy of each of the certifications that has been duly self-attested and supports the appropriate information.
- Proof of Identity and Proof of Address
- In addition, any other papers
How to Filled Out the Lok Sabha Internship Application Form 2021
Interested candidates may send their applications in the prescribed format to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a hard copy to PRIDE, Room No. G-083, Ground Floor, PLB, New Delhi, along with all supporting documentation. The deadline for submitting an application is June 25, 2021. The candidates who have been chosen will be notified by email.
Duration and Expiration Date
LSTPIRD will last for one month to a maximum of eleven months. During the Internship period, the Interns would be paid Rs. 25,000/- per month.
Download Lok Sabha Internship 2021 Application Form PDF for free
You can download the Lok Sabha Internship 2021 Application Form in PDF format using the link given Below. If the PDF download link is not working, let us know in the comment box so that we can fix the link.