Mukhyamantri Awasiya Bhu Adhikar Yojana Form PDF : Do you want to download Mukhyamantri Awasiya Bhu Adhikar Yojana Form in PDF format? If your answer is yes, then you are at the right place. Use the link below to download Pdf.
Mukhyamantri Awasiya Bhu Adhikar Yojana Form PDF Details
Mukhyamantri Awasiya Bhu Adhikar Yojana Form
|No. of Pages||05|
Mukhyamantri Awasiya Bhu Adhikar Yojana Form
Shivraj Singh Chouhan, the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh, has launched the Mukhyamantri Awasiya Bhu Adhikar Yojana. Plots will be distributed to state families that do not have their own home under this scheme. This scheme will be available to all families that do not own a home or a plot of land. These plots will be given away for free (on lease). Beneficiaries can also use the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana to build their own house after receiving the site. Aside from that, the beneficiaries will receive benefits from other programmes.
The government has also released guidelines for allotment of plots on abadi land in rural areas. Citizens of the state will now be able to live in dignity. Citizens of the state will be able to obtain loans from banks using these plots. This scheme was introduced in rural areas with the goal of distributing residential plots on abadi land to eligible families in each gramme panchayat.
Following conditions issued for applicants
- The maximum size of the plot for which an application will be made is 60 square metres.
- The District Collector has been given authority over land availability for the population.
- This initiative will supply a plot to every qualifying family. The term “family” refers to a husband and wife, as well as their unmarried sons and daughters.
- Only those applicant families who are residents of the respective villages would be eligible to apply under this scheme.
- The SAARA portal is where you can submit your application.
- A village-by-village list of all eligible families will be published, allowing concerned locals to voice their concerns and suggestions.
- Ten days will be allowed for objections and ideas to be submitted.
- This information will be displayed in public areas such as Chaupal, Gudi, and Chavadi, as well as at the Gram Panchayat office.
- Land ownership rights will be supplied in the combined names of husband and wife, depending on availability.
- The applicants will not be required to pay a premium in order to be assigned a plot.
- The Revenue Commissioner will keep track of all petitions and cases that are approved.
Benefits and Features of Chief Minister Residential Land Rights Scheme
- Shivraj Singh Chouhan, the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh, has announced the Chief Minister Residential Land Rights Scheme.
- Plots will be offered to all families that do not have their own home under this scheme.
- This scheme will be available to all families that do not own a home or a plot of land.
- These plots will be given away for free.
- Beneficiaries can also use the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana to build their own house after receiving the site.
- Aside from that, the beneficiaries will receive benefits from other programmes.
- The government has also released guidelines for allotment of blocks on abadi land in rural areas.
- The state’s residents’ level of living will also improve as a result of this strategy.
- Citizens of the state will also be able to obtain bank loans using these plots.
- This scheme was introduced in rural areas with the goal of distributing residential plots on abadi land to eligible families in each gramme panchayat.
- The maximum size of the land available under this concept is 60 square metres.
- The Rajya Sabha official will keep track of all applications and accepted cases.
- For plot allotment, no premium is required to be paid.
- The right of land ownership will be provided in the husband and wife’s joint names.
Eligibility of Chief Minister Residential Land Rights Scheme
- The applicant must be a resident of Madhya Pradesh on a permanent basis.
- No pucca house should be owned by the applicant or his family.
- Citizens who do not own any land and rely on casual work for a living can also apply under this plan.
- Families with no male or adult member in the age category of 16 to 59 years are also eligible to participate in this programme.
- There should be no adults in the family over the age of 25 who are literate.
- Families who own a home and live independently are not eligible for the scheme’s benefits.
- Families with more than 5 acres of land are likewise ineligible for this programme.
- This scheme is not available to households that are not eligible for rations from the Public Distribution System shop.
- If any member of the family pays income taxes or works for the government, he is ineligible to participate in this scheme.
Ineligibility of Chief Minister Residential Land Rights Scheme
- Families who have access to free housing.
- The applicant owns more than 5 acres of land in his family.
- Even if the applicant family does not have an eligibility slip to get rations from a Public Distribution System shop, the benefit of this plan cannot be acquired in this case.
- Even if any family member is the right giver, the advantage of the programme cannot be gained.
- No one in the applicant’s family should be employed by the government.
- The applicant’s name should be in the same village as the residential plot he desires.
- Even if the applicant’s name is not on the voter list as of January 1, 2021, he or she will not be eligible for this plan.
proof of income
proof of age
Bank account statement
passport size photograph
Mukhyamantri Awasiya Bhu Adhikar Yojana – Process of Land Allotment
- After being examined by the Secretary and Patwari of the respective Gram Panchayat, the applications will be sent to the Tehsildar.
- Following that, a list of all qualified and ineligible candidates will be compiled.
- The list will be made public by the villagers in 10 days for complaints and suggestions.
- The information will be disseminated to citizens via Chaupal, Gudi, Chavadi, and other means.
- After reviewing the objections and suggestions, the Tehsildar will compile a list of all qualified and ineligible candidates, which would be published in the Gram Sabha concerned.
- Following receipt of the opinion, the Tehsildar will issue an order for the allotment of plots to qualifying applicants after a legal examination.
- There will be no premium paid for site allotment, and land revenue will be calculated under the rules of the Madhya Pradesh Land Revenue Code.
Chief Minister Residential Land Rights Scheme Form PDF – Application Process
- The applicant must submit an online application through the SAARA site in order to receive a residential plot.
- The above-mentioned application shall be examined and reported on by the Secretary and Patwari of the concerned Gram Panchayat.
- The report would be generated once the Secretary and Patwari of the Gram Panchayat have examined the application.
- After preliminary/testing, a list of eligible/ineligible applicants will be generated based on the reports received.
- A gramme panchayat-by-gram panchayat list of eligible and ineligible families would be published to solicit objections or suggestions from rural inhabitants. Information will be printed at public places such as Choupal, Gudi, and Chavadi, as well as Gram Panchayat offices.
- On the date and location mentioned in the notice, the Tehsildar will review the objections and suggestions and compile a list of eligible and ineligible applicants.
- The Tehsildar will submit the Gram Sabha a list of qualified and ineligible applicants, which the Gram Sabha will endorse and transmit to the Tehsildar for consideration. On which the Tehsildar would issue the allotment order.
Similar Free PDF’S
- Iswar Chandra Vidyasagar Scholarship Form 2022 PDF
- Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana Form MP PDF in Hindi
- Berojgari Bhatta Internship Declaration Form PDF in Hindi
Download Mukhyamantri Awasiya Bhu Adhikar Yojana Form PDF For Free
You can download the Mukhyamantri Awasiya Bhu Adhikar Yojana Form in PDF format using the link given Below. If the PDF download link is not working, let us know in the comment box so that we can fix the link.Mukhyamantri-Awasiya-Bhu-Adhikar-Yojana-Form-PDF-in-Hindi