National Curriculum Framework (NCF) 2005 PDF : Do you want to download National Curriculum Framework (NCF) 2005 in PDF format? If your answer is yes, then you are at the right place. Use the link below to download Pdf.
National Curriculum Framework (NCF) 2005 PDF Details
National Curriculum Framework (NCF) 2005
|No. of Pages||159|
National Curriculum Framework 2005
The National Curriculum Framework 2005 (NCF 2005) is India’s fourth National Curriculum Framework, which was released in 2005 by the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT). Its predecessors were released in 1975, 1988, and 2000, respectively.
For schools in India, the NCF (National Curriculum Framework) 2005 acts as a guideline for syllabus, textbooks, and teaching procedures. The policies of the NCF 2005 are based on past government reports on education, such as Learning Without Burden and the National Policy of Education 1986–1992, as well as focus group discussions.
The NCF was framed in light of previously articulated themes such :
- To shift learning from the rote method.
- Connecting knowledge to life outside the school.
- To integrate examination into classroom learning and make it more flexible.
- To enrich the curriculum so that it goes beyond textbooks.
- Nurturing an overriding identity informed by caring concerns within the democratic polity of the country.
NCF focused on
- Learning without stress to make learning a pleasurable experience and to move away from textbooks as a foundation for examinations and to relieve children of worry. It advocated for significant revisions to the syllabus’ design.
- To foster an individual’s sense of self-reliance and dignity, which will serve as the foundation for social relations and foster a sense of nonviolence and oneness across society.
- Develop a child-centered approach and encourage universal enrollment and retention for children up to the age of 14.
- The curriculum is able to reinforce our national identity and help the new generation to reassess by instilling a sense of oneness, democracy, and unity in the pupils.
- The elusive triangle for Indian education, according to J. P. Nayak, is equity, quality, and quantity.
- In terms of societal context, NCF 2005 has assured that all students, regardless of caste, creed, religion, or sex, get a standard curriculum.
Download National Curriculum Framework (NCF) 2005 PDF For Free
You can download the National Curriculum Framework (NCF) 2005 in PDF format using the link given Below. If the PDF download link is not working, let us know in the comment box so that we can fix the link.