Navratri Vrat Katha Book PDF : Do you want to download Navratri Vrat Katha Book in PDF format? If your answer is yes, then you are at the right place. Use the link below to download Pdf.
Navratri Vrat Katha Book PDF Details
Navratri Vrat Katha Book
|No. of Pages||11|
|Category||Religion & Spirituality|
The Chaitra Navratri will begin on October 6, 2021, and will go through October 15, 2021. It is one of the most important Hindu religious festivals, during which Goddess Adishakti is celebrated. During Chaitra Navratri, devotees of Maa Adishakti fast to honour her nine various forms. This holiday is observed in all of India’s states.
Maa Durga is adored in nine different forms during this nine-day celebration. Maa Durga is known as the goddess of power in Hindu mythology. That is why it is known as the Shakti-worshipping celebration. Fasting is observed for nine days during Navratri. It is said that those who keep the Navratri fast receive Maa Durga’s blessings and have all their problems eliminated. Mata Rani grants them all of their wants.
- On this day, wake up early in the morning and take bath and wear clean clothes.
- After this, clean the temple of the house. Then lay out a clean post.
- Make it pure by sprinkling Gangajal on it.
- Keep a pot near the post in which spread the soil and sow the jowar.
- Now establish the idol of Maa Durga near the outpost and apply tilak to Durga ji.
- Apply tilak on coconut also. Offer garlands of flowers to Maa Durga.
- Then prepare for the installation of the Kalash, for which first make a swastika.
- Put water, akshat, betel nut, roli and coins in the kalash and then wrap a red colored chunri on it.
Similar Free PDF’S
- Durga chalisa PDF In Hindi | Free Download
- Navratri Pujan Samagri List PDF Free Download
- Durga Saptashati Path In Hindi PDF Free Download
You can download the Navratri Vrat Katha Book in PDF format using the link given Below. If the PDF download link is not working, let us know in the comment box so that we can fix the link.