|Ration Card Form Rajasthan PDF Details|
|No. of Pages : 2|
|PDF Size : 1.21MB|
|Language : Hindi|
|Category : Government|
|Source : rationcardagent.co.in|
A ration card is one of the most important documents for every Indian citizen. This document is issued pursuant to a state government order or authority. You can now apply for ration cards both online and offline in a very easy manner, and you can even check the status of your online ration card.
Ration cards identify the holder as having received a ration of food, fuel, or other products from the Indian government. They’re also used to buy subsidised foods like wheat, rice, and sugar, as well as kerosene. We’ve finished.
Citizens must carry their EPIC card (Voter ID) or Aadhaar card (UIDAI) to an e-Mitra or CSC centre, where their information will be updated on the Department of Food and Civil Supplies’ portal and added to their ration card number. Citizens bring an acknowledgment number or ration card number to an e-Mitra or CSC centre.
You may apply for a new ration card online. You can get any of the following amendments if you have a valid ration card: Change of address within taluk / boundary, addition and removal of members, photo and biometric updates, and other family information Any changes that are needed.
Ration Card Types :
Blue, Yellow, Green, and Red Ration Card – For those who are poor. These ration cards are used to receive different food, fuel, and other goods subsidies.
Ration Cards in White – These ration cards are for those who are over the poverty line and need identification.
- Documents Required for Ration Card:
- Surrender Certificate / Deletation Certificate / No Card Certificate, if there is no previous family card
- Proof of identity and residence
- A self-addressed and stamped postal cover or postcard.
- Three passport size photos
- Details about previous applications and rejections (if applicable)
- Description of any LPG connection
- Mobile Number / Email ID
- Proof of identity to apply for a ration card:
- Aadhar card
- Employee ID
- Voter id
- Any government issued an identity card
- Health Card (including Aragossary Card)
- driving license