Odisha Residence Certificate Application Form pdf : Do you want to download Odisha Residence Certificate Application Form in PDF format? If your answer is yes, then you are at the right place. Use the link below to download Pdf.
|Odisha Residence Certificate Application Form Pdf Details|
|No. of Pages : 02|
|PDF Size : 207KB|
|Language : English|
|Category : Government|
|Source : edistrict.odisha.gov.in|
The state government has streamlined the process of producing different forms of government records. You can now produce government documents such as accommodation, caste, birth, and death certificates with ease. Today, we’ve given you details on how to get Odisha residence certificates. A state residence certificate is required to participate in any government scheme in the state; without a residence certificate, you would be unable to participate in any government scheme.
Eligibility Criteria For Odisha Residence Certificate
- The person has been living in the state for a year or more.
- The records of residential plot owned by the parents or ancestors of the applicant should be related to the state
- If the applicant is married, and if the applicant’s wife is from another state, then that woman is also eligible for the state residence certificate.
Required Documents For Odisha Residence Certificate
- Proof of Identity (Aadhaar Card / Voter ID / PAN Card / Passport etc.)
- Proof of residence (land agreement/ bank passbook/electricity bill/telephone bill)
- Age proof (educational certificate/driving license) etc.
The investment certificate is issued by a revenue officer, who, after review by a revenue inspector, usually issues the certificate within 15 days of the submission. The certificate is valid for one year from the date of issue.
Download Odisha Residence Certificate Application Form PDF for free
You can download the Odisha Residence Certificate Application Form in PDF format using the link given Below. If the PDF download link is not working, let us know in the comment box so that we can fix the link.