|Odisha Residence Certificate Application Form Pdf Details|
|No. of Pages : 02|
|PDF Size : 207KB|
|Language : English|
|Category : Government|
|Source : edistrict.odisha.gov.in|
The state government has streamlined the process of producing different forms of government records. You can now easily get official documents like housing, caste, birth, and death certificates. Today, we’ve given you details on how to get Odisha residence certificates. To take part in any government program in the state, you need a state residence certificate. Without a residence certificate, you couldn’t take part in any government program.
Eligibility Criteria For Odisha Residence Certificate
- The person has been living in the state for a year or more.
- The records of residential plot owned by the parents or ancestors of the applicant should be related to the state
- If the applicant is married, and if the applicant’s wife is from another state, then that woman is also eligible for the state residence certificate.
Required Documents For Odisha Residence Certificate
- Proof of Identity (Aadhaar Card / Voter ID / PAN Card / Passport etc.)
- Proof of residence (land agreement/ bank passbook/electricity bill/telephone bill)
- Age proof (educational certificate/driving license) etc.
The investment certificate is given out by a revenue officer. After a review by a revenue inspector, the certificate is usually given out within 15 days of the application. The certificate is valid for one year from the date of issue.