Old Age Pension Form PDF : Do you want to download Old Age Pension Form in PDF format? If your answer is yes, then you are at the right place. Use the link below to download Pdf.
Old Age Pension Form PDF Details
Old Age Pension Form
|No. of Pages||02|
Old Age Pension Form
States provide Old Age Pensions to their citizens who reach the age of 60. The goal of the old age pension plan is to provide social security to those who qualify.
The National Social Assistance Program (NSAP) of the Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India, implements the Old Age Pension Scheme. It is a non-contributory programme that gives a monthly stipend to citizens or refugees over the age of 60 who have no other source of income.
If you are over 60 years old and do not have a regular source of income, you may qualify for the government’s old age pension system. You will be paid a fixed sum each month in the form of a pension under this arrangement. You can apply for this programme from the comfort of your own home.
Old Age Pension Scheme – Eligibility
- The applicant should be at least 60 years old. (It can be used by both men and women.)
- The applicant must be a member of a household that falls below the poverty level as defined by the government.
- An applicant for an old age pension must be poor and have no regular source of financial support from family members or other sources.
- BPL widows and BPL people aged 60 to 79 who have severe and numerous disabilities are not eligible for this programme.
Old Age Pension Amount
Depending on the state portion of the pension, a monthly pension of Rs 600 – Rs 1000 is paid.
Old Age Pension Form PDF – How to Apply
Distinct states have different procedures and official websites for applying online.
- Applicants can apply for the Old Pension Plan by downloading the Old Age Pension Form PDF from the link at the bottom of this page, or visiting the Block Development Office and the District Social Welfare Officer in the urban area to apply for the IGNOAP scheme.
- Name of Applicants, District and State, Address, Caste Category, Annunal Inomce, Age, Identification Mark, and any other information should be included in the Old Age Pension Form PDF
- After filling out the Old Age Pension application form, attaching all required documents, and submitting it to the appropriate authority.
Old Age Pension Form – Documents Required
- Application form for IGNOAP
- Proof of age – The age certificate needs to be obtained from the concern medical officer and to be attested by the concerned Block medical officer.
- Income certificate to be submitted
- Below Poverty Line (BPL) card in the name of Applicant should be submitted.
- Bank pass book or Post office passbook
- Passport size photographs
Similar Free PDF’S
- Income Tax Assessment Form 2021-22 PDF
- Pan Card Correction Form PDF 2021 Free Download
- AAY Praman Patra Form 2021-22 PDF in Hindi Free Download
Download Old Age Pension Form PDF For Free
You can download the Old Age Pension Form in PDF format using the link given Below. If the PDF download link is not working, let us know in the comment box so that we can fix the link.Old-Age-Pension-Form-PDF