PM Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana PDF : Do you want to download PM Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana in PDF format? If your answer is yes, then you are at the right place. Use the link below to download Pdf.
PM Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana PDF Details
PM Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojna
|No. of Pages||4|
|PDF Size||97 KB|
PM Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
People between the ages of 18 and 50 who have a bank account and agree to join / allow auto-debit are eligible for the PMJJBY.
The primary KYC for the bank account would be Aadhar. The Rs. 2 lakh life insurance policy will be valid for a year, from June 1 to May 31, and will be renewed. This policy provides risk coverage of Rs. 2 lakh in the event of the insured’s death for any reason. The annual premium is Rs. 330, which is auto-debited in one instalment from the subscriber’s bank account on or before the 31st May of each annual coverage term under the scheme, as per his option.
The programme is being provided by Life Insurance Corporation and any other life insurers willing to offer the product on comparable conditions with the relevant approvals and bank partnerships.
How can I open pm Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana ?
The PMJJBY is available to people in the age group of 18 to 50 years having a bank account who give their consent to join / enable auto-debit. Aadhar would be the primary KYC for the bank account. The life cover of Rs. 2 lakhs shall be for the one year period stretching from 1st June to 31st May and will be renewable.
Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana Eligibility
- This scheme is open to anyone between the ages of 18 and 50 who has a savings account with one of the partner banks.
- Even if you have many bank accounts, you can join this scheme with just one savings account.
- To take advantage of the policy’s benefits, you must link your Aadhar card to an eligible/participating bank account.
- After the initial enrolment period, from the 31st of August to the 30th of November 2015, insurance customers must present a self-attested medical certificate proving that they are not suffering from any of the serious illnesses listed on the policy declaration form.
Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana Benefits
- PMJJBY provides a death coverage of Rs2,00,000 to the beneficiary of the policy in the case of the sudden demise of the insured person.
- As PMJJBY is a pure term insurance plan, it does not offer any maturity or surrender benefit.
- The premium paid towards the policy is eligible for tax benefits as under section 80C of the Income Tax Act.
- PMJJBY provides a risk coverage of 1 year. However, as this is renewable policy, it can be renewed yearly.
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana Form (PMSBY) PDF Free Download
- Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Form PDF 2021 Free Download
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna PDF Form Free Download
Download PM Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojna PDF For Free
You can download the PM Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojna in PDF format using the link given Below. If the PDF download link is not working, let us know in the comment box so that we can fix the link.