Swar Vigyan Book PDF : Do you want to download Swar Vigyan Book in PDF format? If your answer is yes, then you are at the right place. Use the link below to download Pdf.
Swar Vigyan Book PDF Details
Swar Vigyan Book
|No. of Pages||5|
|Category||Religion & Spirituality|
Vocabulary is a science that, with a little understanding, may help us avoid many of our daily troubles, and if mastered consistently, can help us reach the level of yogis. Inhaling and exhaling may be a natural action that we undertake without thinking about it. Breathing, like the beating of the heart, is a constant process whether we are aware of it or not. With each inhalation, we inhale Pranavayu into our bodies, infusing us with vitality.
From a scientific standpoint, the oxygen we breathe gets to our lungs, where it is carried by our blood cells to our numerous organs, but breathing’s activity does not end there. Sages have written vocal science to learn more about it in depth.
Breathing is referred to as prana in yoga in a distinct way. The way of breathing holds the key to being healthy and patient. A person who takes the appropriate amount of breath at the appropriate moment is disease-free.
Result of Swar Vigyan
It’s preferable if the voice comes out of the left nostril on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. Similarly, if the sound comes from the right nostril on Tuesday, Saturday, and Sunday, it is considered superior, and if it is not practised properly or the tone is unfavourable, the following are some of the outcomes:
- On Sunday, you will experience bodily pain.
- On Monday, there will be a divisive environment.
- On Tuesday, there will be death and long-distance travel.
- On Wednesday, the state will voice its opposition.
- On Thursday and Friday, all work will be left undone.
- On Saturday, the military and agriculture will be demolished.
- If the vowel is not pronounced correctly, it can result in anything like this.
Classification Of Vowels
Because each vowel has an element, vowels are also separated by elements. The influence of air coming from Ida or Pingala (left or right nostril) is used to calculate it:
- If the breath is 16 fingers long, the earth element is present.
- If the breath is 12 fingers long, the water element is present.
- If the length of one’s breath is eight fingers, the element of fire is present.
- If the breath is 6 fingers long, the air element is present.
- The sky element is present if the duration of the breath is three fingers.
Similar Free PDF’S
- Atharva Veda Book PDF Free Download
- Guru Charitra Pratham Adhyay PDF Free Download
- Guru Charitra Second Adhyay PDF Free Download
Download Swar Vigyan Book PDF For Free
You can download the Swar Vigyan Book in PDF format using the link given Below. If the PDF download link is not working, let us know in the comment box so that we can fix the link.