Unmarried Certificate Format PDF In English: Do you want to download Unmarried Certificate Format in PDF format? If your answer is yes, then you are at the right place. Use the link below to download Pdf.
Unmarried Certificate Format PDF Details
Unmarried Certificate Format In English
|No. of Pages||01|
Unmarried Certificate Format in English
Many government occupations require an unmarried certificate. This is the document that certifies that you are still unmarried, that is, that you have not yet married. The sarpanch or councillor of his village panchayat can issue this certificate. Make certain you are not yet married.
This is vital for applicants who wish to work in the military because you only require this certificate when applying for positions in the army, navy or air force, and you must present this unmarried certificate at that time. is.
Process for Receiving an Unmarried Certificate
The method for getting an unmarried certificate is as follows:
- Applicants should go to the Suvidha Kendra Centre or the Deputy Commissioner’s office if they are interested.
- Documents must be notarized and attested by the applicant.
- In addition, an affidavit will be required of the applicant.
- Submit the documents to the authority, together with the application fee.
- After around 15 days from the date of document submission, a police inquiry will be conducted.
- The applicant must have at least two witnesses during the investigation (they can be neighbours)
- Following the investigation, the papers will be sent to the Ministry of External Affairs for final attestation.
- Following that, the applicant will receive the final certification.
- If the nominee resides outside of India, the Indian High Commissioner can issue them an unmarried certificate.
Similar Free PDF’S
Download Unmarried Certificate Format In English PDF for free
You can download the Unmarried Certificate Format in PDF format using the link given Below. If the PDF download link is not working, let us know in the comment box so that we can fix the link.